Not Interested in Publicity...

Hello Friends, 

After much time I came back with my views. In Masters I was just writing for study and nothing else. But today I have a new thought and new imagination which I am going to share with you.

First I would like to ask you a question that "What if a well-known writer denied to hear and to write on your story saying that you want to become famous so you came to me.?!!"

Well, I have no need to be popular or I don't want to be. I am happy with my status. My writing will be an answer to that well-known person who has questioned on my status. 

I have a story in my mind and it's about  girl. I have this beautiful platform to share that story. So from my next blog I will write about it. Keep reading and if you like don't forget to share your opinion. I would be glad to have your reviews on my new upcoming first story. 

Thank you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysis of the Hindi Poem

Modernist Poems Short But Dramatic

School in Jungle